What should I expect?
- A friendly, loving group of people
- Sinners saved by God's Goodness and Grace
- Worshiping the Lord in Spirit and Truth
- Preaching and teaching based on Biblical Truth found in God's Holy Word
What should I wear?
- There is no formal dress code at Green Valley Baptist Church, so feel free to dress casual at any service.
- You will find worshipers dressed in everything from blue jeans & T-shirts to dresses, suits & ties.
Where should I go?
- Please join us at 8:45 in the conference room for coffee, donuts & fellowship prior to dismissing to our classes. Sunday School starts at 9:00.
- If you are attending our 10:00 worship service, you may enter through the main front doors, and sit wherever you like. (There is no Sunday School class in the sanctuary.)
What about my children?
- Nursery service is available during Sunday School and Worship.
- The nursery is located on the South end of our Educational Building. (When you walk into the sanctuary, go through the double doors on the left next to the piano. Follow that hallway to the end, there will be a counter to check in your children. If you need help, ask anyone when you come in, and we will be glad to show you to the nursery.)
- Sunday School classes are available for children ages 4 and up. The class rooms are located in the Educational Building. Classroom signs are located on each door, but please don't hesitate to ask for directions.
- Children's Church is provided during the worship service. Young children (Ages 3 to Kindergarten) can participate in the Praise/Music service, then go to the conference room for a Bible lesson and craft.
- Feel free to keep your children in the main worship service, if you so desire.