What should I expect?
- A friendly, loving group of people
- Sinners saved by God's Goodness and Grace
- Worshiping the Lord in Spirit and Truth
- Preaching and teaching based on Biblical Truth found in God's Holy Word
What should I wear?
- There is no formal dress code at Green Valley Baptist Church, so feel free to dress casual at any service.
- You will find worshipers dressed in everything from blue jeans & T-shirts to dresses, suits & ties.
Where should I go?
- Please join us at 8:45 in the conference room for coffee, donuts & fellowship prior to dismissing to our classes. Sunday School starts at 9:00.
- If you are attending our 10:00 worship service, you may enter through the main front doors, and sit wherever you like. (There is no Sunday School class in the sanctuary.)
What about my children?
- Nursery service is available during Sunday School and Worship.
- The nursery is located on the South end of our Educational Building. (Just ask anyone when you come in, and we will be glad to show you to the nursery.)
- Sunday School classes are available for children ages 4 and up.
- Children's Church is provided during the worship service. Young children (Ages 3 to Kindergarten) can participate in the Praise/Music service, then go to the conference room for a Bible lesson and craft.
- Feel free to keep your children in the main worship service, if you so desire.